Friday, September 4, 2009

அனுக்ரஹம் நூறு - An Introduction

I am indeed delighted in bringing you a Website on Shri Kanchi Kamakoti Maha Swamigal’s Teachings/Anugrahams. I offer here on this site “ ஸ்ரீ காஞ்சி காமகோடி மஹாபெரியவாளின் 101 திவ்ய தர்சன்ங்கள்” [அனுக்ரஹ உரைகளுடன்] - Courtesy – Shri Vishwanatha Sharma, which I am sure will be of great interest to one and all. This Encylopedia is a rare collection of Maha Periyavaa’s “உபதேசங்கள்”.



I sincerely hope that my pages on the Great Sage of Kanchi will lighten the readers and serve as a guiding force in making our lives more meaningful and worth living.


Let us spread the Teachings of Maha Periyavaa.


May the Paramachariar’s Blessings Grace all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here

Related Posts with Thumbnails